Helo is based on the TOSHIBA AppLite Technology.
1. HELO is the first Self-Care Health and Wellness device and not a simple fitness or tracking device such as Fitbit, Garmin or others.
2. HELO is a Real-Time Health Monitoring Device, despite all other devices that are simple measurement device that need to be initiated manually for any of the measurement you want to perform, HELO is able to record your Vitals every 30 minutes (interval are customizable) up to 72 hours without syncing with Your SmartPhone
3. HELO is equipped with a complete set of Clinical Grade Sensors and not just Green Led like 99% of the devices in the market, our Life Sensing technology is providing reading on 2 Greenlight spectrum, 1 Infrared light, 1 Near-Infrared Light, 2 lead Clinical Grade EKG, 1 UV Sensor, 6 Axis motion sensors and a Skin Detection sensor to avoid reading when HELO is not worn.
4. HELO Measure Oxygenation Saturation in the blood with IR and NIR sensor, the only way to make such measurement, all devices that provide such measurement with only green led are just toys because such measurement cannot be performed with such sensor.
5. HELO run on a Cloud Platform that collects and store the reading every time it syncs with Your Smartphone, data are stored and available to users via Apps or on the SmartLife Portal using the higest security and privacy standars HIPAA and GDPR.
6. HELO Has advanced Monitor features like the GUARDIAN, it can be set to be triggered by abnormal reading and produce an alert to Your Self or to anyone in your SOS or WeCare List.
7. HELO is able to produce a Panic/SOS message with your GPS information when connected with a Smartphone, the message is delivered via Notification, SMS, and E-Mail.
8. HELO can perform and produce a Clinical grade EKG, can share the EKG PDF and information with Your Doctor, and soon (very soon) access to a Clinical analysis of the EKG detecting Atrial fibrillation and 10 different type of Arrhythmias.
9. HELO can perform a dynamic and fully automated 24 hours sleep analysis with detection of multiple sleep sessions.
10. HELO can monitor remote users connected via WeCare, and with subscription up to 100 users to be used for professional Healthcare providers.
11. HELO run on an OpenAPI Platform to allow third parties developers and organization to build Apps, Platform and software based on the LifeLog data and the LifeSensing Technology
Multiple Apps are available via HeloAppStore and many more are coming now that the Life Sensing technology is becoming more and more popular.
12. HELO Can truly help people to know and manage their Health in a brand new approach.
13. HELO PRO is one of the only SmartBand in the Market that is available to the public and to the consumer that has obtained the MEDICAL DEVICE CLASS I certification in EUROPE and the authorization to be exported as a Medical device in over 120 countries, and it is based completely on the Helo LX+ platform.
14. HELO Produces Biometrics data to be elaborated by the AI together with the DNA Data to produce a Personalized Nutritional plan