Walking Your Talk

Are you ready to be at the top of your game?

walking the talk2 (1)

I can take you there!

Here is how it works…

We chat via Skype or phone for one hour. If we both agree that we wish to proceed, we choose a location to meet to go walking together.

You send me $6,250. It is non-refundable. (See exceptions below)
You are also responsible for all your travel, accommodation and other personal expenses. I pay my own.

Day one: we meet at selected location and map out both our walk and our talk.

Day two: we undertake our journey to our next stop and your next step.

Day three: we continue our shared journey.

Day four: we complete our shared walks and celebrate your success.

Day five: I send you off with some parting gifts and a definitive winning game plan.

Thereafter: we continue our relationship.

Fair warning: This experience is also only for people who are willing to play the game of life at a higher level than most folks choose to do. Serious commitment is required. If you are willing to undertake this adventure, you will come away from this experience ready to win and able to be at the top of your game.

Want to play? Email me to schedule our initial chat. LeslieFieger @ gmail.com

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.” ~ Buddha

For more info, go here.

sunset silhouette

*Exceptions to No-Refund policy:

1) If, for any reason, Leslie is unable or unwilling to participate in the agreed upon hiking/coaching activity, you will receive a full refund.
2) If you have a personal or family emergency, that prevents you from taking part in or rescheduling the hike, you will receive a 75% refund, with the remaining 25% applied to the Talking Your Story coaching sessions. These “emergencies” will need to be validated. Excuses are not a valid reason for a refund. They simply define your lack of commitment to your success.
3) If geo-political or environmental conditions make it dangerous to do the hike in the agreed upon location, you will have the choice to reschedule or receive a 75% refund with the remaining 25% applied to the Talking Your Story coaching sessions.