I take on a very limited number of personal coaching clients. Some of the people I coach are themselves coaches who are looking to find a way to bring greater value to their own clients. Some are entrepreneurs who want to step up their game in order to produce bigger and better results. Some are just people who desire to have a greater sense of meaning and purpose in their lives.
Whatever your story might be, I can assist you to tell it better, bigger and bolder.
My personal coaching is designed to give my clients the power to not only be freed from restrictive cultural indoctrination, but also to become empowered to create, for themselves, powerful, liberating mindsets that create prosperity, purpose, success and personal fulfillment.
I call my personal coaching, Meme Therapy.
Most coaching programs are focussed on how to do the things that create success. They assist you in either doing things more effectively, or doing the right things, in order to produce desired results.
My coaching also includes specific suggestions about what to do to enhance the quality of your life. Let’s call them success habits. However, my primary focus is on how to assist you to become the person you both desire and deserve to be. We will deal with core values and core beliefs.
I work with you to assist you to become what you need to be in order to enact what needs to be done in order to attain what you desire to have. Your greater self-actualization is my goal.
To simplify the process we will go through together, I use the allegory of planning a journey from A to B. Call A where you are currently at and B where you desire to be. Both need to be defined and placed into context. You also need a map that shows you how to get from A to B.
- Step 1 is to define B – where do you want to go?
- Step 2 is to define A – where are you currently at?
- Step 3 is to create The Map – step-by-step directions on how to get there from here.
We work on those three things together. You then follow the map we create.
I then act as your compass to help you see which direction you are headed.
This is very simple stuff. Strangely, in this journey through life, most people do NOT know where they are at, do NOT have a clear idea of where their chosen destination is actually located and do NOT have a map to follow (or stubbornly refuse to refer to a map they may have been provided). You will end up being very clear about it all. And, my compass needle is unwavering.
What I bring to the table…
- Confidentiality. I will not ever mention to anyone that you were a client and certainly never reveal any specifics of our conversations. You are free to tell others that you were my client. I appreciate referrals. I would ask that you do not, however, reveal the specifics of the process we go through together. Although that process varies from client to client, it is private and proprietary.
- Compassion. Although there is plenty of left-brain rational processes involved in the journey we will travel together, it is essentially a heart-centered undertaking. Even though I have enjoyed a fair amount of success in my life, I have also undergone considerable frustration, loss, failure, pain and travail in all aspects of my life. I can empathize with whatever you are going through. Your success is my success.
- Experience. This is more than a “been there, done that” boast or a validation of my coaching chops. Yes, I have enjoyed a wider range of life experiences than most folks and, consequently, the depth and width of those experiences provides me with perspective unavailable to those who have less experience and education. However, the experience of being a transformation agent in peoples’ lives for more than 20 years brings more than perspective; it enables me to bring proof-of-process to the table.
What you need to bring to the table…
- Commitment. Obviously, your up front payment of my fee is indicative of considerable commitment on your part. Showing up for our scheduled talks and fully participating in the various processes will require ongoing commitment on your part. The greater the commitment you bring, the greater the success you will enjoy.
- Willingness. To be willing has 2 connotations: the first is ‘ready to allow’ as in “I am willing to be helped; or “I am willing for this to happen.”; the second is ‘deliberate and intentional’ as in “I am using my will – I am willing this to happen.” You will be asked to do both: be willing to allow personal transformation to occur and to exercise your will in a deliberate way in order to take on new habits.
- Mindfulness. Being fully present during our time together is more than showing up on time for our sessions and more than the willingness to participate. It the recognition that we have entered into a dynamic and that this dynamic exists on both the material/physical plane and the ethereal/intangible plane. Being mindful creates vibrational harmony.
Email me at LeslieFieger @ gmail.com if you are interested in becoming more creative and contributory.
I offer the following coaching packages.
- Prosperity Mojo
A digital course combined with a personal coaching session.
Prosper now. Proven process.
Details on this page.
- Talking Your Story
Eight one-on-one sessions. One hour each.
High level mentoring. Core values.
Step-by-step proven success plan.
Details on this page.
- Mojo Rising
Two full days in a small group setting.
Empowerment beyond your expectations.
Limited to high performance people.
Details on this page.
- Walking Your Talk
Spend five days with me. Just the two of us.
Come prepared for a mental and physical workout.
Return home with enhanced purpose and passion.
Details on this page.
Scroll down below photo to read some nice things some nice people have said about me.
Please note that your choice to engage me as a coach is a firm commitment on your part. No refunds are offered or given. Engaging me as a coach is not like making a new year’s resolution. You do not get to quit.
“It was a result of Leslie’s extraordinarily profound insights into the rules of the road governing success in life, combined with his deep compassion, humility, directness and courage that I found myself stepping into roles in life that were unthinkable prior to my education from this man. And from the many people I’ve spoken with, Leslie has left a mark that will long be remembered and beloved, and more important, given people the tools to prosper and find fulfillment.” ~ Michael Koren, USA
“You probably meet and benefit from three of four mentors in a lifetime. I can well remember the first time I experienced Leslie Fieger as mine. I had a 9 to 5 job, traveling 40 minutes each day on a public transport bus, and I was totally addicted to the automatic payment for wages that went in to my bank account each month. Since meeting Leslie, I’ve been able to develop the self-confidence and belief to start a successful business, travel the world at least once a year and continue to learn and grow. My advice is to embrace Leslie’s work, accept him as your mentor and take action. That’s the difference. Where other self-development authors theorize, Leslie covers the full process of achievement. Enjoy!”
~ Paul Niederer, Australia
“I have worked personally with most of the big names in personal development. Nobody, but nobody, explains the practical relationship between the metaphysical and the physical, the spiritual and the material, better than Leslie Fieger. If you truly want to have success and happiness in your life, you’d be wise to heed his work.” ~ Hugh Jeffries, USA
“Every person we meet throughout our lives has an effect on who we are. Some people more so than others. Leslie Fieger is one who has made a big impact on my journey. Over the past decade he has played a key role in my transition from the business world into a path of possibilities, a whole new life direction. Those who have the opportunity to have Leslie touch their lives will be well rewarded if they take to heart what he has to share.” ~ Phil Ross, Canada
“There is a saying: “when the pupil is ready the teacher will appear” It is true for me in more than one way. I was completely lost; I prayed for the light, and it came to me in the form of Leslie Fieger. I understand things now that which I could never understand before. It is all so simple. And this is the genius of Leslie. He makes the difficult “stuff” easy to understand and easy to apply and blend into your daily life and thus change your life around to a life full of joy, love and purpose. Prosperity and abundance follow as the result. Thank you Leslie for helping me to get my life back.” ~ Judith Hirsch, Israel
“Prosperity Mojo bridges the gap between the “seemingly esoteric” and what are often thought of as the more practical facets of life.
It not only provides the logic and reasoning behind “Why” doing what it conveys is important, it provides the “How”, in masterfully articulated and easy to understand detail to ensure that any “What” you aspire toward is transformed from a hope, wish, dream or desire into a tangible and measurable reality.
Prosperity Mojo IS the road map. Now it’s simply a matter of following the direction it provides to the letter, completing the steps and walking the path it guides you down.” ~ Chuck Danes, USA
“This will appear excessive to many but what I am sharing here is my truth. When looking back in time, revisiting some of the crossroads while travelling life”s journey, there is no doubt in my heart that the most significant, in terms of personal growth, was attending and participating in Leslie”s live seminar back in October 1998.
I walked through a door one Friday evening and by the time I walked out on the Sunday night, my life had changed forever. What Leslie and his team had put together was not only a personal development event with a difference; it was a catalyst for deep inner transformation.
Never once in the past 15 years did I complete a week without referring to either the material written by Leslie, or the teachings and tools I acquired because of his work. To this day, I have not met anyone that can shed light on the natural but complex laws that govern our lives the way Leslie does.
As for Prosperity Mojo, well … I have so many stories of how this has worked in my own life (and often in most miraculous ways) that an entire book would not be sufficient.
Our mind is powerful; but for most, we simply do not understand how to use it because we are led to believe it is only a question of projecting thoughts and intentions. It is, however, not that straight forward. There are ways that seldom bring the outcome we wish, techniques that deliver sometimes, and methods that deliver consistently because the force powering them is life itself.
Leslie and the Prosperity Mojo program will teach you what it takes to become the designer of your life.” ~ Isabelle Sennery
“I first came across Leslie in 2000 through his writing, most importantly the Delfin Trilogy and later through his many articles.
His ability to express complex concepts, convey with clarity a vision of how the Universe, the World and your Life all interweave and interact, and his ability to provide a practical and exciting way forward all touch a deep chord in those who delve into his work.
I have also had the pleasure of being mentored by Leslie and of working closely with him to further develop my vision for my life.
If you get the opportunity to read his work or to be mentored by him, seize the opportunity with both hands… and hold on!” ~ Cate Ferguson, Australia
If, for some reason, you do not resonate with my style or philosophy, but do recognize the need to have a professional coach to bring out the best in you, I recommend Stevie Colvin.
Stevie is a Certified Executive Coach, an adult learning specialist, and strategic planner. She has her Master of Arts Degree with a specialty in leadership and focus on change and resilience. She has been working in Leadership Development for more than 10 years and is an accomplished executive coach with broad industry experience including healthcare; legal; finance; engineering; education and construction; as well as in the not-for-profit sector.
Stevie has dedicated her career to supporting the learning and development of others – with a focus on building leadership capacity. In her role as an executive coach, Stevie partners with her clients to reach their goals, serving as a thought partner and catalyst for action.
Stevie is a member of the International Coach Federation and the Canadian Society of Training and Development, and holds a number of certifications including: LEADS in a Caring Environment 360; EQi 2.0 and EQ360; PROSCI change Management; and Leader as a Coach.
Connect with her at http://www.steviecolvin.com/